Thursday, October 7, 2010

Your Daily Dose of Ainsley




Sorry- have to brag. I get to spend most of my time with this sweet little girl- how lucky am I?

Went to the fair yesterday- I can still smell all the fried goodness in the air. One look at the offerings and it is easy to see why there is an obesity epidemic! Yes I will take that stick of butter, fried, how delicious! ;-) I think this was probably by far the cheapest family trip to the fair we will ever have--- in the future some little lady will want to actually play all those games and ride those rides.

Side confession- I have become an MTV trash tv addict--- the dvr is overflowing with Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, Made, etc. etc. I just finished watching Priciest Cribs countdown. Maybe I should start turning down the couch potato time and actually make an effort to clean the house? Nah, it can clean itself! Perhaps I will tie some dusters to the dogs' tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment